High Speed Digital Products: Comparison Chart
The Product Configuration Table below shows which ADS Elements are included in which high speed digital bundles.
The following Elements have application in high speed digital projects and are available separately as add-ons. Please consult the dependency table to see required products.
- W2307 Controlled Impedance Line Designer Element
- W2303 Verilog-A Element
- W2304 Verilog-AMS Element
- W2324 High Capacity Layout Pre-processor Element
- W2343 Momentum Turbo Element
- W2312 Transient Convolution Distributed Computing 8-pack
- W2500 ADS Transient Convolution GT
- W2401 EMPro Core Environment
- W2342 Keysight FEM Simulator Element
- W2405 Keysight FDTD Simulator Element
- W1714 SystemVue AMI Modeling Kit
- W1713 SerDes Model Library
What is the difference between a Bundle and buying the constituent Modules individually?
The pricing for bundles is discounted from the sum of the individual products. A bundle license links a set of modules into single block under one codeword. This means that when a user begins using a bundle, all of the products in the bundle are available to that user and unavailable to other users. Purchasing all of the modules individually allows them to be used more flexibly among multiple users, but in the latter case the bundle discount is not applicable.
Bundles are available in Nodelocked and Floating versions.
Ordering and Configuration Sales Assistance
To request immediate sales assistance - for help choosing the best system; for product configuration and integration details; to request telephone assitance or an on-site demo of the software; or to request a price quotation - click on the following link:
Learn more about Keysight EEsof EDA Design & Simulation Software