Can I use the Fixture Simulator functions with the 2-port ENA?
(SUPPORTED MODELS IN BOLD: E5071C E5070B/71B E5070A/71A E5061A/62A E5072A E5061B)
Yes, but the function is limited.
With the Fixture Simulator, the functions related to Single-ended conversions are available, but mixed-mode conversions are not.
So with the 2-port ENA, following functions are available for the Fixture Simulator.
- Matching circuit embedding
- Port reference impedance conversion
- Network de-embedding
4-port network embedding/de-embedding
(Topology A is the only option, firmware revision A.03.5x or higher for E5070A/71A/70B/71B)
- Balanced measurement (firmware revision A.09.60 or higher for E5071C).
- Differential/common port reference impedance conversion (firmware revision A.09.60 or higher for E5071C).
- Differential matching circuit embedding (firmware revision A.09.60 or higher for E5071C).
The softkey labels will be grayed out as below: