Advanced Design System Key Features
Advanced Design System (ADS) continues to lead the RF EDA industry with the most innovative and commercially successful technologies, including Harmonic Balance, Circuit Envelope, Transient Convolution, Keysight Ptolemy, X-parameter*, Momentum and 3D EM simulators (including both FEM and FDTD solvers). With ADS’s Wireless Libraries and circuit-system-EM co-simulation technology, ADS provides full, standards-based design and verification within a single, integrated platform.
- Complete schematic capture and layout environment
- Innovative and industry leading circuit and system simulators
- Direct, native access to 3D planar and full 3D EM field solvers
- Largest number of process design kits (PDKs) developed and maintained by leading foundry and industry partners
- EDA and Design Flow Integration with companies such as Cadence, Mentor, and Zuken
- Optimization Cockpit for real-time feedback and control when using any of 12 powerful optimizers
- X-parameter model generation from circuit schematic and Keysight's NVNA for nonlinear high-frequency design
- Up-to-date Wireless Libraries enable design and verification of the latest emerging wireless standards
Return to the Advanced Design System (ADS) main page.