Maintain a competitive edge with Keysight antenna and radar cross-section (RCS) measurement products. Keysight instruments provide the greatest accuracy, reliability, and productivity available.
You can integrate our instruments into your antenna test systems to measure a wide range of data acquisition speeds and measurement sensitivities. Applications include: Near Field, Far Field, and Radar Cross Section measurements.
Keysight works with channel partners who develop complete antenna test and range solutions. Keysight instruments, such as PNA's, ENA's, PSG's and accessories, are sold either directly to the end user or through the channel partners.
Learn the Basics
- Select the hardware necessary to meet your antenna measurement requirements. Antenna Test Selection Guide
- Explore the PNA series configurations and product features for antenna and RCS measurements. Antenna and RCS Measurement Configurations Using Keysight's PNA Series Network Analyzers
- Learn about antenna terminology, measurement types, errors sources and test considerations. Reprinted with the permission of Orbit/FR Inc. Antenna Measurement Basics
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- 34972A LXI Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit (1)
- 34970A Data Acquisition Control Mainframe and Modules (2)
- 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Mainframe and Modules (2)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments (2)
- 3499 Switch Family (2)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms (2)
- USB Data Acquisition (1)
- Data Acquisition Options and Accessories (3)
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Advanced Passive Intermodulation (PIM) Measurement System Webcast
Original broadcast August 29, 2013
Webcast - recorded
All Webcast On-Demand Recordings
Access the free, On-Demand (recorded) webcasts
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.