Maintain a competitive edge with Keysight antenna and radar cross-section (RCS) measurement products. Keysight instruments provide the greatest accuracy, reliability, and productivity available.
You can integrate our instruments into your antenna test systems to measure a wide range of data acquisition speeds and measurement sensitivities. Applications include: Near Field, Far Field, and Radar Cross Section measurements.
Keysight works with channel partners who develop complete antenna test and range solutions. Keysight instruments, such as PNA's, ENA's, PSG's and accessories, are sold either directly to the end user or through the channel partners.
Learn the Basics
- Select the hardware necessary to meet your antenna measurement requirements. Antenna Test Selection Guide
- Explore the PNA series configurations and product features for antenna and RCS measurements. Antenna and RCS Measurement Configurations Using Keysight's PNA Series Network Analyzers
- Learn about antenna terminology, measurement types, errors sources and test considerations. Reprinted with the permission of Orbit/FR Inc. Antenna Measurement Basics
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Accuracy matters: Calibration Options for Lab Standards Webcast
Original broadcast May 19, 2016
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2016
May 22-27, 2016; San Francisco, CA
RF Back to Basics Seminar - 2016
Various cities in the US
RF and Microwave Back to Basics Education Series
All Webcast On-Demand Recordings
Access the free, On-Demand (recorded) webcasts