Maintain a competitive edge with Keysight antenna and radar cross-section (RCS) measurement products. Keysight instruments provide the greatest accuracy, reliability, and productivity available.
You can integrate our instruments into your antenna test systems to measure a wide range of data acquisition speeds and measurement sensitivities. Applications include: Near Field, Far Field, and Radar Cross Section measurements.
Keysight works with channel partners who develop complete antenna test and range solutions. Keysight instruments, such as PNA's, ENA's, PSG's and accessories, are sold either directly to the end user or through the channel partners.
Learn the Basics
- Select the hardware necessary to meet your antenna measurement requirements. Antenna Test Selection Guide
- Explore the PNA series configurations and product features for antenna and RCS measurements. Antenna and RCS Measurement Configurations Using Keysight's PNA Series Network Analyzers
- Learn about antenna terminology, measurement types, errors sources and test considerations. Reprinted with the permission of Orbit/FR Inc. Antenna Measurement Basics
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (3)
- Power Sensors (3)
- USB Power Sensors (5)
- P-Series Power Meters (3)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (3)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (3)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (2)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (2)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Advanced Passive Intermodulation (PIM) Measurement System Webcast
Original broadcast August 29, 2013
Webcast - recorded
All Webcast On-Demand Recordings
Access the free, On-Demand (recorded) webcasts
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Precision Validation, Maintenance and Repair of Satellite Earth Stations Webcast
Live broadcast September 18, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET
World’s Fastest Antenna Performance Measurement Technique Webcast
Original broadcast February 27, 2013
Webcast - recorded