Build Your Own Test System
Keysight system components help you easily integrate your system –whether you´re starting from scratch, or refreshing an existing system.
With system-ready instruments, open software, and PC-standard I/O (LXI/USB/VXI/PXI), you´re getting the best tools for your greatest designs.
Explore the resources here to see how you can get maximum leverage from Keysight´s test equipment and software.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- 34972A LXI Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit (2)
- 34970A Data Acquisition Control Mainframe and Modules (3)
- 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Mainframe and Modules (4)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments (1)
- 3499 Switch Family (3)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms (1)
- USB Data Acquisition (1)
- Data Acquisition Options and Accessories (2)
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-6 of 6
Advanced Keysight VEE Pro
This course will present detailed instruction, explanation and training for advanced programming of VEE Pro.
Bridging the Gap from Benchtop to PXI: A Common Software Strategy
Live broadcast March 26, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Introduction to Keysight VEE Pro
Learn to develop test software with Keysight Technologies' Visual Engineering Environment (Keysight VEE Pro).
One Size Does Not Fit All - Choose the Right Instrument Form Factor Webcast
Live broadcast March 11, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Quickly Identify and Characterize Temperature Measurement Points Webcast
Original broadcast February 3, 2015
Webcast - recorded