Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Keysight offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Student Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Keysight’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Keysight test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Keysight Educator's Corner web page. Learn how MIT lives Up to its Motto: Mind and Hand, through hands-on industry-grade tools that provide students with excellent real world-class learning environment.
Jay Alexander, Keysight Technologies' chief technology officer, Dr. Steven Leeb, Professor, EECS and Mechanical Engineering and student in the EECS instructional laboratories.
Refine the List
- Teaching Instruments & Solutions (2)
- Teaching Tools & Learning Resources (2)
- Researchers’ Corner (2)
- Student Resource Center (2)
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
Signal Studio and Creation Software
- N7623B Signal Studio for Digital Video (2)
- N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO (2)
- N7609B Signal Studio for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) (2)
- N7625B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD (2)
- N6171A MATLAB Software (2)
- N7602B Signal Studio for GSM/EDGE/Evo (2)
- N7624B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced FDD (3)
- N7617B Signal Studio for WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (3)
- N7600B Signal Studio for W-CDMA/HSPA+ (2)
- N7621B Signal Studio for Multitone Distortion (2)
- N7622B Signal Studio Toolkit (1)
- N7611B Signal Studio for Broadcast Radio (2)
- N7606B Signal Studio for Bluetooth® (2)
- N7615B Signal Studio for Mobile WiMAX™ (2)
- N7613A Signal Studio for Fixed WiMAX™ (2)
- N7612B Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA/HSDPA (2)
- Signal Studio and Creation Software
- Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Evénements Keysight en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Keysight en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Introduction to 802.11ac WLAN Technology and Testing Webcast
Original broadcast Jan 19, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Precision Validation, Maintenance and Repair of Satellite Earth Stations Webcast
Original broadcast September 18, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Using Wireless Signal Decoding to Verify LTE Radio Signals
Original broadcast July 27, 2011
Webcast - recorded