Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Keysight offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Student Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Keysight’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Keysight test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Keysight Educator's Corner web page. Learn how Engineering Students in Brazil Learn with Hands-on Projects.
Refine the List
- Teaching Instruments & Solutions (1)
- Teaching Tools & Learning Resources (1)
- Researchers’ Corner (1)
- Student Resource Center (1)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (1)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (2)
- 16850 Series Portable Logic Analyzers with 2.5 GHz Timing in Deep Memory (1)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (2)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (1)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (1)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (1)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (1)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (1)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (1)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Test and Measurement for Next Generation Optical Communications Webcast
Original broadcast September 17, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Using Logic Analysis to Find Root Cause of Digital Design Errors Webcast
Recorded broadcast December 17, 2013
Webcast - recorded