Testing with pulsed RF signals provides a unique test challenge due to bandwidth limitations, pulse desensitization, and/or triggering requirements. Keysight provides a variety of tools designed to meet these challenges accurately and reliably.
Pulsed RF S-Parameter Measurements
Device behavior differs under CW stimulus and pulsed RF stimulus due to the differences in power dissipation and biasing. Learn about the unique methods Keysight provides in characterizing components under pulsed RF conditions with Keysight´s application note PNA - Pulsed-RF S-Parameter Measurements Using Wideband and Narrowband Detection (AN 1408-12).
Pulsed RF Signal Generation
Simply create basic pulsed RF signals using the optional built in pulse modulators available with Keysight PSG, MXG, and ESG signal generators. For more complex pulse patterns use Keysight´s vector signal generators. Find out more about these solutions with Keysight Signal Studio for Pulse Building product online technical overview.
Pulsed RF Spectrum Measurements
Optimally measure the spectrum of all signal types using a combination of swept, FFT, and vector analysis techniques. Learn more about pulsed RF spectrum measurements with Keysight´s application note Fundamentals of RF Pulse Analysis using a Spectrum Analyzer.
Pulsed RF Power Measurements
The power of pulsed RF signals may be measured using an average or peak power meters. Average power meters often have the most accuracy for an average power measurement; however peak power meters have added benefits of being able to directly measure peak power, pulse power, pulse characteristics such as rise and fall times, and power statistics. View a Pulsed RF measurement demo P-Series Power Meter Radar Video Demonstration.
Pulsed RF Phase Noise
Pulsed systems such as radar transmitters are limited by the effects of phase noise. Because these devices are designed to operate under pulsed RF conditions, the phase noise solution must operate with pulsed RF signals. Learn more about pulsed phase noise measurements with Keysight application note Pulsed Carrier Phase Noise Measurements (AN 1309).
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (18)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (14)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (4)
- Network Analyzers (14)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (7)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (3)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Frequency Counter Products (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (7)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (5)
- Digitizers (2)
- DC Power Analyzers (2)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (8)
- Software (20)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (4)
Additional Products (11)
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (6)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories (10)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (3)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (10)
- Services (2)