Testing with pulsed RF signals provides a unique test challenge due to bandwidth limitations, pulse desensitization, and/or triggering requirements. Keysight provides a variety of tools designed to meet these challenges accurately and reliably.
Pulsed RF S-Parameter Measurements
Device behavior differs under CW stimulus and pulsed RF stimulus due to the differences in power dissipation and biasing. Learn about the unique methods Keysight provides in characterizing components under pulsed RF conditions with Keysight´s application note PNA - Pulsed-RF S-Parameter Measurements Using Wideband and Narrowband Detection (AN 1408-12).
Pulsed RF Signal Generation
Simply create basic pulsed RF signals using the optional built in pulse modulators available with Keysight PSG, MXG, and ESG signal generators. For more complex pulse patterns use Keysight´s vector signal generators. Find out more about these solutions with Keysight Signal Studio for Pulse Building product online technical overview.
Pulsed RF Spectrum Measurements
Optimally measure the spectrum of all signal types using a combination of swept, FFT, and vector analysis techniques. Learn more about pulsed RF spectrum measurements with Keysight´s application note Fundamentals of RF Pulse Analysis using a Spectrum Analyzer.
Pulsed RF Power Measurements
The power of pulsed RF signals may be measured using an average or peak power meters. Average power meters often have the most accuracy for an average power measurement; however peak power meters have added benefits of being able to directly measure peak power, pulse power, pulse characteristics such as rise and fall times, and power statistics. View a Pulsed RF measurement demo P-Series Power Meter Radar Video Demonstration.
Pulsed RF Phase Noise
Pulsed systems such as radar transmitters are limited by the effects of phase noise. Because these devices are designed to operate under pulsed RF conditions, the phase noise solution must operate with pulsed RF signals. Learn more about pulsed phase noise measurements with Keysight application note Pulsed Carrier Phase Noise Measurements (AN 1309).
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
- Transition Time Converters (1)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (1)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (1)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (1)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator [Discontinued] (1)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (1)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.