Take your WLAN (wireless local area network) technology ideas from concept to consumer with confidence. We continue to keep pace with the complex, evolving WLAN standards including 802.11n, the amendment which improves upon the previous 802.11 standards by adding multiple-input multiple-output antennas (MIMO). The solutions on this page support 802.11a, 802.11ah, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11p and 802.11n. For solutions for the WLAN 802.11ac and 802.11ad technologies visit our WLAN page. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms.
802.11ah is an emerging WLAN standard that defines a WLAN system operating in the Sub 1 GHz bands. 802.11ah can provide much improved transmission range compare with the conventional WLAN standards operating in 2.4GHz or 5 GHz. 802.11ah can be used for various purpose including large-scale sensor network, extended range hotspot, and power efficient devices, which is targeting for the billions of IoT (Internet of Things) market.
802.11p is an approved amendment to 802.11-2012 that adds the vehicular communication system known as Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (WAVE). The standard defines enhancements to 802.11 to support Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications. This includes data exchange between high-speed vehicles and between the vehicles and the roadside infrastructure in the licensed ITS band of 5.9 GHz (5.85-5.925 GHz).
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Amplifiers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Attenuators (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Switches (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Diodes (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Frequency Dividers and Prescalers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Limiters (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Mixers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Multipliers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Specialty ICs (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- Additional Products
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.