Aerospace & Defense
- Radar: Download the radar application note
- Satellites: Order your free reference poster
- Mil Comms: View the video on complex radar/EW systems
Focus where it counts
Missions evolve but one thing stays the same: the need to protect those who go in harm´s way. Success depends on a changing mix of people and technology ― and as technology becomes more complex, assuring readiness gets tougher.
Keysight is a source of assurance that your mission will succeed. Through our expertise in measurement science and test processes, we give you more time for the bigger issues: fulfilling today´s mission and managing the transition to what comes next. By helping you build greater assurance in system readiness, Keysight frees you to focus where it counts most.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
- Classroom Training
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (1)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (1)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- B2980A Series Femto / Picoammeters and Electrometers / High Resistance Meters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Course Calendar for Europe
Calendar of Electronic Measurement courses scheduled in Europe. Course details, dates, and locations.
Network Analysis Basics Measurements One-Day Course
This course presents the fundamental measurement theory of RF network analysis and demonstrates practical component measurement and analysis techniques that apply to all swept RF network analyzers.