Insight. It comes upon you in a flash. And you know at once you have something special. At Keysight Technologies, the foundation is our unique mix of hardware, software and people. You can count on test equipment and design software that is built on more than 75 years of leadership in measurement science.
The continuing innovation across new and existing cellular technologies present challenges in designing and testing of mobile networks and devices. As the world’s leading electronic measurement company, Keysight technologies continues to be at the forefront offering full portfolio of cellular test and design solutions that span the entire lifecycle – from simulation to R&D, design verification and pre-conformance, conformance, manufacturing, through network deployment and service assurance.
We know what it takes for your designs to meet the latest cellular standards. As an active member of 3GPP and other most influential wireless standards bodies and leading 5G forums and consortia, we have been at the forefront of providing standard-compliant cellular test and design tools from the legacy 1G through latest 4G technologies, and maintain our leadership position by providing the largest array of design and test solutions for 5G research covering simulation and test.
We design our instruments to be future-proof, making it easier for you to evolve with changing technologies and stay on the leading edge. You can carry your investment forward with consistent measurement science that spans research and development today and extends to manufacturing and deployment in the future.
Our engineers, experts in design and test, are available to advise, assist and augment your teams all around the world. Our expertise is also readily available through white papers, application notes and webcasts for 5G, Cellular, MIMO and WLAN Test.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems
- 16910A-001 Increases acquisition memory depth to 1M (2)
- 16911A-001 Increase Acquisition Memory Depth to 1M (2)
- 16910A-004 Increases acquisition memory depth to 4M (2)
- 16911A-004 Increase Acquisition Memory Depth to 4M (2)
- 16910A-016 Increases acquisition memory depth to 16M (2)
- 16911A-016 Increase Acquisition Memory Depth to 16M (2)
- 16910A-032 Increases acquisition memory depth to 32M (2)
- 16911A-032 Increase Acquisition Memory Depth to 32M (2)
- 16911A-500 Upgrade to Maximum State Speed of 450 MHz (500 Mb/s max data rate) (2)
- 16901A 2-slot Modular Logic Analyzer (2)
- 16902B Modular Logic Analysis System (3)
- 16910A-256 Acquisition memory depth of 256K for 16910A (2)
- 16910A-500 Upgrade to maximum state speed of 450 MHz (500 Mb/s max data rate) (2)
- E5863A Removable Hard Drive for 16902B Modular Logic Analysis System (1)
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Digital Test Using 16900 Logic Analyzers
Learn the fundamentals of logic analysis for digital design and test in a 1-day class using the Keysight 16900 Logic Analyzer.
Keysight's live webcasts
Stay up to date by bookmarking this page to see the latest information on Keysight's webcasts.
Use a Logic Analyzer to Troubleshoot and Validate Digital Designs Webcast
Live broadcast March 2, 2016; 10am PT / 1pm ET
LTE Design and Test Challenges for Public Safety Radio and SDR Applications Webcast
Original broadcast June 12, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Seminario Nuevas Técnicas de Diseño y Medida en Buses Digitales de Alta Velocidad
Participe en este evento gratuito de Agilent Technologies
Seminar Materials - Archived