High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Keysight for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Keysight helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- USB Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- USB Data Acquisition Modules (2)
- USB Digital Multimeters (2)
- USB Signal Conditioning Products (2)
- USB Source Measure Units (2)
- USB Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- USB Digital IO Modules (2)
- USB D/A Converters (2)
- USB Mainframes & Controllers (2)
- Accessories & Options for USB Modular Products (2)
- USB Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.