High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Keysight for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Keysight helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generator (4)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 81199A Wideband Waveform Center (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems Using MATLAB Webcast
Live broadcast December 8, 2015; Choose from 2 Sessions
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2015
May 17-22, 2015; Phoenix, AZ
Vector Modulation and Frequency Conversion Fundamentals Webcast
Original broadcast July 18, 2013
Webcast - recorded