High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Keysight for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Keysight helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- HDMI / MHL Protocol Analyzers and Generators (1)
- PCI EXPRESS® Protocol Solutions (1)
- E2960B Series PCIe Test Solutions for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 (1)
- N5300 Series Chassis (1)
- Protocol Solutions for USB 3.0/2.0 (1)
- DigRF Protocol Test Products (1)
- SerialTek SAS/SATA BusXpert Analyzers, BusMod Error Injectors, BusGen BIST Generators (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.