cdma2000® / CDMA Test
As industry needs have matured and evolved, so has the Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology. As a digital cellular technology based on the TIA/EIA IS-95 CDMA standard, including IS-95A and IS-95B revisions, CDMA was first introduced as a solution for voice communication. It uses direct sequence modulation with digital codes to spread its spectrum.
As user equipment and applications evolved, CDMA gave way to cdma2000, a technology developed through the Telecommunication Industry Alliance. cdma2000 supports circuit-switched voice communications as well as packet data speeds of up to 307 kbps in a single 1.25 MHz channel.
Another technology to evolve from CDMA/cdma2000 is 1xEV-DO (1x Evolution, data only). Details on this enhancement to cdma2000 air interface technology, which is optimized for packet data transfer, can be found on the 1xEV technology page
Keysight Technologies provides cdma2000/CDMA products, solutions and services for engineers and technical managers involved in the design, integration, manufacturing, and performance of your next generation networks.
Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Data Acquisition Modules
- E1345A 16-Channel Low-Offset Relay Multiplexer [Discontinued] (2)
- E1347A 16-Channel T/C Low-Offset Relay Multiplexer [Discontinued] (2)
- E1352A 32-Channel Single-Ended FET Multiplexer [Discontinued] (2)
- E1460A 64-Channel Relay Multiplexer (2)
- E1476A 64-Channel 3-wire T/C Relay Multiplexer (2)
- E8460A 256-Channel High-Density Reed Relay Multiplexer (2)
- E8462A 256-Channel High-Density Relay Multiplexer (2)
- VXI Multiplexers
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules
- VXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Evénements Keysight en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Keysight en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.