cdma2000® / CDMA Test
As industry needs have matured and evolved, so has the Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology. As a digital cellular technology based on the TIA/EIA IS-95 CDMA standard, including IS-95A and IS-95B revisions, CDMA was first introduced as a solution for voice communication. It uses direct sequence modulation with digital codes to spread its spectrum.
As user equipment and applications evolved, CDMA gave way to cdma2000, a technology developed through the Telecommunication Industry Alliance. cdma2000 supports circuit-switched voice communications as well as packet data speeds of up to 307 kbps in a single 1.25 MHz channel.
Another technology to evolve from CDMA/cdma2000 is 1xEV-DO (1x Evolution, data only). Details on this enhancement to cdma2000 air interface technology, which is optimized for packet data transfer, can be found on the 1xEV technology page
Keysight Technologies provides cdma2000/CDMA products, solutions and services for engineers and technical managers involved in the design, integration, manufacturing, and performance of your next generation networks.
Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (1)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (1)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (1)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (1)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (1)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (1)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (1)
- B2980A Series Femto / Picoammeters and Electrometers / High Resistance Meters (1)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.