Impedance and Impedance Matching
Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Keysight has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Keysight, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Impedance matching for optimal power transfer, noise and efficiency is routine in electronics, but designing impedance matching networks is always tedious. Matching frequency-dependent complex impedance over broadband is especially difficult. Fortunately, Keysight EEsof EDA has the broadest range of circuit synthesis and simulation software in the industry to help you tackle these problems that our engineers also face daily in the design of our test equipment. Over 70% of the world’s RF and microwave engineers use Keysight EDA design tools because they can repeatedly get it right the first time.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz [Discontinued] (1)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s [Discontinued] (1)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
- M8195A 65 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Download Keysight's papers from Technical Conference; Jan 27-29, 2015; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.