Impedance and Impedance Matching
Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Keysight has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Keysight, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Impedance matching for optimal power transfer, noise and efficiency is routine in electronics, but designing impedance matching networks is always tedious. Matching frequency-dependent complex impedance over broadband is especially difficult. Fortunately, Keysight EEsof EDA has the broadest range of circuit synthesis and simulation software in the industry to help you tackle these problems that our engineers also face daily in the design of our test equipment. Over 70% of the world’s RF and microwave engineers use Keysight EDA design tools because they can repeatedly get it right the first time.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (1)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (1)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (1)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (1)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.