EMI & EMC Simulations, Measurements, and Precompliance Testing
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Keysight has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Keysight's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform precompliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs. Find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber with the N6141A measurement application on the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, or N9010A EXA, or W6141A on the N9000A CXA for a low-cost precompliance test solution.
EMC compliance testing
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Keysight Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your EMC/EMI design and test needs. After designing your device, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include X-Series signal analyzers, MXE EMI receiver, Network Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your test requirements.
Early in the development cycle, Keysight EMPro software allows engineers to simulate the radiated emissions of electronic circuits and components and then determine whether these emissions are within levels specified by common electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) standards, such as FCC Part 15, CISPR 22 and MIL-STD-461F and ensure that their designs are compliant, even before hardware is developed.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Oscilloscopes (1)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (1)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- Network Analyzers (1)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Logic Analyzers (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI & EMC Measurements, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (1)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (1)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (1)
- Software (1)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (1)
Additional Products (1)
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (1)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (1)
- Parametric Test Systems (1)
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories (1)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (1)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (1)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (1)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (1)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (1)
- Accessories (1)
- Services (1)
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.