EMI & EMC
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Keysight has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Keysight's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform pre-compliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs. Find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber with the N6141A measurement application on the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, or N9010A EXA, or W6141A on the N9000A CXA for a low-cost pre-compliance test solution.
EMC compliance testing
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Keysight Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- PXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (1)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- PXI Data Acquisition - DAQ (1)
- PXI Switches (1)
- PXI Digital Multimeters - DMM (1)
- PXI Signal Conditioning (1)
- PXI Bit Error Rate Testers (1)
- PXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- PXI Digital IO Modules (1)
- PXI Digital to Analog Converters (1)
- PXI Chassis and Controllers (1)
- PXI Software (1)
- Accessories and options for PXI products (1)
- PXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2015
June 1-16, 2014; Phoenix, AZ