EMI & EMC
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Keysight has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Keysight's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform pre-compliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs. Find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber with the N6141A measurement application on the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, or N9010A EXA, or W6141A on the N9000A CXA for a low-cost pre-compliance test solution.
EMC compliance testing
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Keysight Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Application Engineering Services
Network Analyzer Services
- Understanding VNA Measurements (1)
- Understanding VNA Time Domain Analysis (1)
- 8510 Network Analyzer Transition to PNA Application Engineering Service (1)
- Analysis to Improve the Accuracy and Reliability of VNA Measurements (1)
- Small Antenna Test Solution (1)
- Test System Uncertainty Analysis (1)
- Measurement Capability Study (1)
- Fixturing and Calibration Assistance (1)
- Multi-Port Device Test Solution (1)
- Network Analyzer Services
- Application Engineering Services
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.