EMI & EMC Simulations, Measurements, and Precompliance Testing
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Keysight has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Keysight's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform precompliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs. Find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber with the N6141A measurement application on the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, or N9010A EXA, or W6141A on the N9000A CXA for a low-cost precompliance test solution.
EMC compliance testing
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Keysight Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your EMC/EMI design and test needs. After designing your device, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include X-Series signal analyzers, MXE EMI receiver, Network Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your test requirements.
Early in the development cycle, Keysight EMPro software allows engineers to simulate the radiated emissions of electronic circuits and components and then determine whether these emissions are within levels specified by common electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) standards, such as FCC Part 15, CISPR 22 and MIL-STD-461F and ensure that their designs are compliant, even before hardware is developed.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
DC Power Analyzers
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (1)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (1)
- N6731B DC Power Module 0-5V, 0-10A, 50W (1)
- N6732B DC Power Module, 8V, 6.25A, 50W (1)
- N6733B DC Power Module, 20V, 2.5A, 50W (1)
- N6734B DC Power Module, 35V, 1.5A, 50W (1)
- N6735B DC Power Module, 60V, 0.8A, 50W (1)
- N6736B DC Power Module, 100V, 0.5A, 50W (1)
- N6741B DC Power Module, 5V, 20A, 100W (1)
- N6742B DC Power Module, 8V, 12.5A, 100W (1)
- N6743B DC Power Module, 20V, 5A, 100W (1)
- N6744B DC Power Module, 35V, 3A, 100W (1)
- N6745B DC Power Module, 60V, 1.6A, 100W (1)
- N6746B DC Power Module, 100V, 1A, 100W (1)
- N6773A DC Power Module, 20V, 15A, 300W (1)
- N6774A DC Power Module, 35V, 8.5A, 300W (1)
- N6775A DC Power Module, 60V, 5A, 300W (1)
- N6776A Power Module, 100V, 3A, 300W (1)
- N6751A High Performance Autoranging DC Power Module, 50V, 5A, 50W (1)
- N6752A High-Performance Autoranging DC Power Module, 50V, 10A, 100W (1)
- DC Power Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.