EMI & EMC Measurements and Compliance Testing
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Keysight has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Keysight's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform precompliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs. Find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber with the N6141A measurement application on the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, or N9010A EXA, or W6141A on the N9000A CXA for a low-cost precompliance test solution.
EMC compliance testing
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Keysight Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (1)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (1)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (1)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Understanding Available Measurement Techniques for Spurious or Unknown Signals Webcast
Original broadcast February 25, 2015
Webcast - recorded