Instrument Security & Memory Erase
Keysight's Instrument Security Database lets you look up your model number or search to find the security and memory sanitization procedures for an instrument.
Go to the Keysight Instrument Security database: Instrument Security lookup
Refine the List
- Configuration & Installation (2)
- Measurement Techniques (1)
- Operation & Functionality (2)
- Other Information (1)
- Parts & Accessories (1)
- Service & Maintenance (3)
By Type of Content
- FAQ (26)
By Product Category
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (8)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (1)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (1)
26-26 of 26
How can the memory in a 437B Power Meter be erased for security purposes?
This can be done by a sequence of keypresses, or by a sequence of remote commands.