Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Keysight works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Keysight supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Software (2)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (2)
- Additional Products (1)
1-3 of 3
HDMI 2.0 Physical Layer Source and Sink Testing Seminar
February 11, 2015 - Santa Clara, CA
RF Back to Basics Seminar - 2015
Various cities in the US
Throw Away Your Spreadsheets!
A faster way to real answers for RF System, Budget, and Chain Analyses Hands-on Workshop by Keysight Technologies. Various dates and locations in 2014