Education Corner - For Researchers and Educators
When classmates or colleagues work together, they can change the world. That’s our legacy, and it drives our vision: Keysight is dedicated to meaningful collaboration with researchers and educators. In the research lab, our history of innovation continues to enable new breakthroughs in science and technology. In classrooms and teaching labs, our instruments and software offer students experience with the same tools used by our customers in government and industry. When you connect with Keysight, we can help you shine in the lab and the classroom.
Faculty Spotlight highlights innovative university faculty programs’ collaboration with Keysight in their classroom and research. See the latest from the University of Leeds where two new Labs showcase high frequency and terahertz electronics research and the National Facility for Innovative Robotic Systems.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (2)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (2)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (2)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (2)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (2)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply [Discontinued] (2)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (2)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (2)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (2)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (2)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- B2980A Series Femto / Picoammeters and Electrometers / High Resistance Meters (4)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Fundamentals of Low Curent and Ultra-High Resistance Measurement Webcast
Live broadcast April 14, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Quickly Identify and Characterize Temperature Measurement Points Webcast
Original broadcast February 3, 2015
Webcast - recorded
Scalar Network Analysis Measurement using Agilent Power Meters and Sensors
Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) Tool consists of application software which able to work together with Agilent power meters and sensors. This solution removes the need for programming and automates the calibration procedures of ...
Webcast - recorded