Education Corner - For Researchers and Educators
When classmates or colleagues work together, they can change the world. That’s our legacy, and it drives our vision: Keysight is dedicated to meaningful collaboration with researchers and educators. In the research lab, our history of innovation continues to enable new breakthroughs in science and technology. In classrooms and teaching labs, our instruments and software offer students experience with the same tools used by our customers in government and industry. When you connect with Keysight, we can help you shine in the lab and the classroom.
Faculty Spotlight highlights innovative university faculty programs’ collaboration with Keysight in their classroom and research. See the latest from Villanova University where Dr. Gang Feng and his students are studying how nanomaterials and their composites can help detect concussions.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (1)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (1)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (1)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (1)
- U3801A IoT Fundamentals Applied Courseware, with Training Kit only (2)
- U3802A IoT Fundamentals Applied Courseware, with Training Kit and Teaching Slides (2)
- U3803A IoT Systems Design Applied Courseware, with Training Kit only (2)
- U3804A IoT Systems Design Applied Courseware, with Training Kit and Teaching Slides (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
PXI & AXIe Instruments, Software, Reference Solutions and Services - Brochure
This brochure provides an overview of Keysight's PXI & AXIe instrument, software, solutions and services offering.
PDF 2.34 MB
Technologies and Academia Partners in Education and Innovation - Flyer
Keysight is committed to helping you teach the engineers of tomorrow. This flier covers the key products of the education program.
Promotional Materials 2017-02-24
PDF 561 KB
Electronic Measurement Solutions for Teaching Labs - Selection Guide
This is a selection guide for engineering educators. It contains suggested lab setups for an electronic measurements lab, RF circuits lab, digital modulation lab, and a wireless communications lab.
PDF 6.10 MB