RF & Microwave
For most of your RF & Microwave measurement needs, you can find application & solution information here.
Be sure to check the library of application notes for detailed information on using your equipment and successfully completing the measurements you need.
Refine the List
- RF & Microwave Design (2)
- X-Parameters (2)
- Noise Figure Measurements (2)
- Pulsed-RF Measurements (2)
- EMI & EMC (2)
- Signal Monitoring, Geolocation (2)
- Impedance (2)
- ESL Design (2)
- Phase-Locked Loops (2)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (3)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (3)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (3)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (3)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (3)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (3)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (2)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply [Discontinued] (2)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (2)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (2)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (2)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (2)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- B2980A Series Femto / Picoammeter and Electrometer / High Resistance Meter (5)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
Electronic Measurement Course Calendar for Europe
Calendar of Electronic Measurement courses scheduled in Europe. Course details, dates, and locations.
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Network Analysis Basics Measurements One-Day Course
This course presents the fundamental measurement theory of RF network analysis and demonstrates practical component measurement and analysis techniques that apply to all swept RF network analyzers.
RF & Microwave Measurement Fundamentals
This 4-day class studies the principles of microwaves on transmission lines and power measurements, signal sources, mixers and modulation techniques, and the use of signal types in test applications.
Transmission Line Fundamentals
Accelerated Education Curriculum:Understand the need for transmission line