RF & Microwave
For most of your RF & Microwave measurement needs, you can find application & solution information here.
Be sure to check the library of application notes for detailed information on using your equipment and successfully completing the measurements you need.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- 16334A Test Fixture (Tweezers Contacts) (1)
- 16089D Alligator Clip Lead (4 Clips) [Discontinued] (1)
- 16089B Medium Kelvin Clip Lead (1)
- 16089A Large Kelvin Clip Lead (1)
- 16047A Test Fixture (Axial and Radial) (1)
- 16034G SMD Test Fixture (1)
- 16034E Test Fixture (SMD Components) (1)
- 16048A Test Lead, BNC Connector to BNC Connector Board (1)
- 16197A Bottom Electrode SMD Test Fixture (1)
- 16008B Resistivity Cell (1)
- 16048D 2m BNC Test Cable (1)
- 16048E Test Leads (1)
- 16048G 1m Port Extension Cable for Impedance Analyzer (1)
- 16048H 2m Port Extension Cable for Impedance Analyzer (1)
- 16060A Transformer Test Fixture (1)
- 16089C Kelvin IC Clip Lead (1)
- 16089E Kelvin Clip Leads [Discontinued] (1)
- 16196A Parallel Electrode SMD Test Fixture, DC to 3 GHz (1)
- 16196B Parallel Electrode SMD Test Fixture, DC to 3 GHz (1)
- 16196C Parallel Electrode SMD Test Fixture, DC to 3 GHz (1)
- LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-8 of 8
Solutions for Measuring Permittivity and Permeability w/LCR Meters & Impedance Analyzers
This application note presents the technologies and methods for measuring permittivity and permeability. The document focuses on impedance measurement technology with the following advantages: Wide frequency range from 20Hz to 1GHz High measurement accuracy Simple preparations (fabrication of material, measurement setup) for measurement.
Application Note 2016-06-12
Impedance Measurement Handbook - 5th Edition - Application Note
This 140 page handbook is Keysight Technologies's most detailed information on the basics of impedance measurements using Keysight's LCR meters and impedance analysers. It provides the theory, test set-upinformation, error discussion, etc.
Application Note 2015-10-07
New Technologies for Accurate Impedance Measurement (40Hz to 110MHz)
Auto-balancing bridge method is the best technique to make an accurate impedance measurement in LF frequency. The recent technical innovation successfully expanded its upper frequency limitation from 40MHz to 110MHz. This Product Note discusses how its made and other new technologies included in...
Application Note 2008-11-20
Balanced Circuit Measurement with an Impedance Analyzer/LCR Meter/Network Analyzer (AN 346-2)
This application note describes the difference between a balanced circuit and an unbalanced circuit, and also explains how to make an unbalanced circuit measurement by the unbalanced instrument step by step.
Application Note 2008-04-10
PDF 116 KB
Contact Resistance and Insulation Resistance Measurements of Electromechanical Components (AN1305-1)
This application note describes the contact resistance and insulation resistance measurement of mechanical components.
Application Note 2008-04-03
PDF 119 KB
Effective Multitap Transformer Testing Using a Scanner (AN 1224-5)
This Application Note shows an effective multi-tap transformer measurement using a scanner and the Keysight 4263B LCR Meter.
Application Note 2001-11-05
New Generation Analyzer Offers Exceptional and Powerful Analysis Functions for RF...(PN E4991A-1)
This Product Note describes the key technology of RF impedance measurement, today's RF component evaluation methodologies and advanced features of the E4991A product.
Application Note 2001-05-24
Effective Electrolytic Capacitors Testing (AN 1305-4)
With increased requirements for size reduction and higher reliability design, it is becoming necessary to evaluate electrolytic capacitors employed in electronic equipment. Production volume has been increasing for circuit applications. Manufacturing and QA now have to improve their testing of...
Application Note 2000-11-01