Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Keysight Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (2)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (2)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 3000A X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (2)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (2)
- Oscilloscope Software (2)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (2)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (2)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Events in Nordic countries
Welcome to Keysight's Upcoming Events Page for Nordic countries