Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Keysight Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (2)
- Power Sensors (2)
- USB Power Sensors (2)
- P-Series Power Meters (2)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (2)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (2)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (2)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (2)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2015
June 1-16, 2014; Phoenix, AZ