Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Keysight Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- 81250 ParBert (Central Clock Modules for ParBERT 81250 - E4805B, E4808A, E4809A) (2)
- ParBERT 81250
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Download Keysight's papers from Technical Conference; Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.