Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Keysight Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (7)
- Parametric Test Systems (1)
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories (11)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (4)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (1)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (1)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (1)
- Accessories (1)
- Additional Products
1-15 of 15