LTE Implementation of MIMO
The smart antenna technology Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO ) is considered essential for LTE to maximize system capacity and provide high data rates. Both 2 transmitter x2receiver designs and 4 transmitter x 4 receiver designs are being considered. The modulation schemes on the uplink and downlink differ. The uplink will be Single-Carrier Frequency Division Multiple Access (SC-DFMA), a OFDM variant, and the downlink is OFDMA.
One of the design motivations of the LTE standard is to keep the terminal or mobile device cost low. Therefore to minimize actual transmit antennas on the mobile device Multiple user MIMO (MU-MIMO) is being considered.
The details of this evolving standard continue to change as the drafts are finalized. To keep up with this technology and learn effective design and test techniques refer to our application notes and training events listed here on this web page.
Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (2)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (2)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Keysight's live webcasts
Stay up to date by bookmarking this page to see the latest information on Keysight's webcasts.