LTE Implementation of MIMO
The smart antenna technology Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO ) is considered essential for LTE to maximize system capacity and provide high data rates. Both 2 transmitter x2receiver designs and 4 transmitter x 4 receiver designs are being considered. The modulation schemes on the uplink and downlink differ. The uplink will be Single-Carrier Frequency Division Multiple Access (SC-DFMA), a OFDM variant, and the downlink is OFDMA.
One of the design motivations of the LTE standard is to keep the terminal or mobile device cost low. Therefore to minimize actual transmit antennas on the mobile device Multiple user MIMO (MU-MIMO) is being considered.
The details of this evolving standard continue to change as the drafts are finalized. To keep up with this technology and learn effective design and test techniques refer to our application notes and training events listed here on this web page.
Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (1)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (1)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (1)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (1)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Keysight's live webcasts
Stay up to date by bookmarking this page to see the latest information on Keysight's webcasts.