Keysight provides solutions for oscillator design and test needs.
Design oscillators with a comprehensive array of design and synthesis tools including examples, templates, DesignGuides, and industry-leading simulators. Keysight EDA software products such as Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys include various tools that can help streamline the design process by optimizing critical characteristics such as timing, phase noise, and frequency stability.
Once your design is complete and you have a prototype developed, Keysight offers Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers and other measurement tools to help measure and verify your design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Electronic Design Automation Software
Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software
- W1338BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF, EM Bundle (4)
- W1336BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF Bundle (4)
- W2372EP RF Architect, Synthesis, Modulated RF Element (1)
- W1333BP Genesys Core, System, Modulated RF Bundle (3)
- W1328BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, EM Bundle (4)
- W1327BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM Bundle (4)
- W1326BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System Bundle (4)
- W1325BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, EM Bundle (3)
- W1324BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit Bundle (4)
- W2362EP RF Architect & Synthesis Element (1)
- W1323BP Genesys Core, System Bundle (3)
- W1322BP Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle (3)
- W1321BP Genesys Core, Filter, Match Bundle (3)
- W1320BP Genesys Core Bundle (3)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software
- Electronic Design Automation Software
1-5 of 5
Discrete Oscillator Design Tools and Techniques
This webcast presentation is important to RF and microwave component designers who may not have time or budget to attend continuing education classes on the latest oscillator design tools.
Seminar Materials 2010-10-14
PDF 2.01 MB
Discrete Oscillator Design Tools and Techniques Webcast
Original broadcast Sept. 16, 2010
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Genesys Webcasts - "How-To-Design" series
Originally broadcast in 2009. Access the 6 WebEX recordings
Webcast - recorded
Genesys Workspaces Companion for Microwave and RF Engineering Text Book
Get the Genesys workspaces download for Ali Behagi and Steven Turner's text book, "Microwave and RF Engineering: An Eletronic Design Automation Approach".
Training Materials 2014-09-17