Keysight's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Keysight Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
Wireless Test Set Software
- X-Series Measurement Applications for EXT (1)
- 8960 Test and Lab Applications (1)
- Wireless Test Managers (1)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Software (1)
- N7300 Series Chipset Software (1)
- E6584A Wireless Protocol Advisor Software (1)
- E6965A Location Server Emulator for SUPL A-GPS Device Testing (1)
- Wireless Test Set Software
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
- Additional Products
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.