Keysight's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Keysight Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (1)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (1)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.