Keysight's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Keysight Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (2)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (2)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (2)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (2)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (2)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply [Discontinued] (2)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (2)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (2)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (2)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (2)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.