Keysight's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Keysight Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (2)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (2)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (2)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (2)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (2)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2015
May 17-22, 2015; Phoenix, AZ