At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Keysight instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Keysight high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Keysight provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
AXIe Logic Analysis & Protocol Test Modules
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (5)
- U4154B 4 Gb/s State Mode Logic Analyzer Module (1)
- U4301A PCIe Analyzer (4)
- U4301B PCI Express Protocol Analyzer (1)
- U4431A MIPI M-PHY Protocol Analyzer (2)
- U4998A HDMI and MHL Protocol/Audio/Video Analyzer and Generator Module [Discontinued] (1)
- U4998U HDMI and MHL Protocol/Audio/Video Analyzer and Generator Upgrades [Discontinued] (1)
- AXIe Logic Analysis & Protocol Test Modules
- AXIe Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-6 of 6
Accelerate DDR4/LPDDR3 Memory Debug with Bus level Signal Integrity Insight Webcast
Original broadcast March 4, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Test and Validation of PCIe/NVMe Protocol Designs Webcast
Original broadcast July 10, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Webcast: Breakthrough Insight into DDR4/LPDDR4 Memory Greater Than 2400 Mb/s!
Live broadcast January 13, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET