At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Keysight instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Keysight high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Keysight provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Electronic Design Automation Software
SystemVue ESL Software
- W1461BP SystemVue Comms Architect (2)
- W1462BP SystemVue FPGA Architect (2)
- W1464BP SystemVue RF System Architect (1)
- W1465BP SystemVue System Architect (2)
- SystemVue Baseband Exploration & Verification Libraries (2)
- SystemVue Design Kits & Application Personalities (1)
- SystemVue Libraries & Blocks (1)
- SystemVue ESL Software
- Electronic Design Automation Software
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Innovations in EDA: Accelerating Radar/EW System Design using Wideband Virtual Scenarios Webcast
Original broadcast April 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded