At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Keysight instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Keysight high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Keysight provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (4)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (6)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-6 of 6
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Discover Keysight’s New AWG: Highest Speed, Bandwidth & Channel Density
Live broadcast September 10, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
HDMI Physical Layer Compliance Testing - 2.0 and Beyond Webcast
Live broadcast September 23, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Techniques for Analyzing Millimeter Wave Signals Using Harmonic Mixing Webcast
Original broadcast July 17, 2014
Webcast - recorded