At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Keysight instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Keysight high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Keysight provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems (3)
- Used 3070/i3070 ICT (2)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i1000 Systems (3)
- Utility Card: LED Test Applications (3)
- Utility Card: Flash Programming Applications (3)
- Utility Card: Boundary Scan Applications (3)
- Limited Access Test Products The Super 7 Suite (3)
- N1125A x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer (2)
- System Uptime Support Services (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Products
1-4 of 4
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Boundary Scan for Testing On-Board DDRs Webcast
Original broadcast October 22, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.