At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Keysight instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Keysight high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Keysight provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (29)
- Oscilloscopes (13)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (7)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (3)
- Network Analyzers (8)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (5)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (3)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (6)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (3)
- Digitizers (1)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (4)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (21)
- Software (23)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (15)
- Additional Products (13)
- Services (1)