Signal Monitoring & Geolocation
Explosive growth in the number and variety of wireless and satellite communications technologies poses an ever-increasing challenge within the global intelligence, homeland security, commercial and regulatory communities. Monitoring these RF emitters can be accomplished with high performance receivers or a new RF sensor technology.
Keysight offers valuable technological equipment for next-generation surveillance and commercial monitoring solutions. Signal surveillance and technical security mission managers require tools capable of detecting and locating non-cooperative modern signals which may be intermittent, of short duration, spread over the spectrum, and have low power or energy. Keysight’s systems provide wideband architecture, 24/7 signal monitoring, and alarms with automated energy detection to increase the speed and accuracy of all your signal monitoring needs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U4154B 4 Gb/s State Mode Logic Analyzer Module (1)
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (1)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (1)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (1)
- Memory, FPGA, Low-Speed Serial and Bus Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer General Purpose Probes and Cables (1)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (1)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (1)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (1)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (1)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Download Keysight's papers from Technical Conference; Jan 27-29, 2015; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.