LTE-Advanced Test & Design
Learn more about additional LTE resources from Keysight including the LTE and the Evolution to 4G Wireless book
4G LTE-Advanced refers to the evolved version of LTE that is being developed by 3GPP to meet or exceed the requirements of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) for a true fourth generation radio-communication standard known as IMT-Advanced. LTE-Advanced, of the 3GPP standard, is defined in Release 10 and all the follow on releases including Release 12. LTE-Advanced is focused on higher capacity with increased peak data rate of 1 Gbps for the downlink and 500 Mbps for the uplink, higher spectral efficiency, increased number of simultaneously active subscribers, and improved performance at cell edges, e.g. for DL 2x2 MIMO at least 2.40 bps/Hz/cell.
The main new functionalities of Release 10 for LTE-Advanced are Carrier Aggregation (CA), enhanced use of multi-antenna techniques, enhanced uplink, and support for Relay Nodes (RN).
Keysight not only addresses basic and test challenges, but also outlines the technology, describes deployment and standard milestones, and offers resources for those requiring more in-depth LTE technology information. We offer greater insight into LTE designs by providing greater insight into complex LTE technology, evolving LTE standards and how to test to them, and deeper insight into the root causes of design problems. Keysight continues to play a pivotal role in the development, revision and implementation of 3GPP and the new 4G LTE technology, as well as, continues to be the recognized leader for its contribution to the future of wireless access.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (2)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (2)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Keysight's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Keysight's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Optimizing Battery Run and Charge Times of Today’s Mobile Wireless Devices Webcast
Live broadcast June 18, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET